Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions of Fenland Physio Limited. By stating your agreement to these terms, you are agreeing with Fenland Physio Ltd that:
Assessment and Treatment
- 1. A fully registered physiotherapist from the business may provide treatment for me.
Please note that before any treatment is provided a detailed assessment will be completed. During the assessment, the physiotherapist will ask questions about your symptoms and will examine the affected area. You may be required to undress so we ask that you bring shorts and/or vest for your comfort. You are welcome to bring someone with you to the assessment, but we ask that you notify us beforehand. The therapist will explain fully any assessment or treatment procedures and you are welcome to ask any questions or decline any part of the intervention. It is important that you provide the physiotherapist with accurate information and that you notify us of any changes, especially regarding your medical history. It is also useful if you have had any investigations relating to your complaint that you bring the results with you.
- 2. I am personally liable to pay the treatment fees of the business and any surcharges incurred (e.g. because of a failure to attend an appointment).
We accept cash, cheque, card or bank transfer for payment which is due immediately after your session if not paid before.
- 3. Any shortfalls in cover by an insurance company for treatment received will need to be paid in full by the client.
If you are claiming from an insurance company, we need to be made aware of this at the time of booking and be provided with all required details relating to your policy. It is important to note that insurance companies do not always provide full cover of the costs for example excesses or certain treatments. It is your responsibility to check that you are covered. Any shortfalls in cover by an insurance company for treatment received will need to be paid in full by the client.
Appointment cancellations and reschedules
- 4. 24 hours’ notice is required for appointment changes or cancellations. If you fail to arrive for an appointment or provide less than 24 hours’ notice, the treatment fee will be charged in full.
We would be very grateful if you could let us know of any appointment changes or cancellations as soon as possible to help us maintain our level of service. Unfortunately, if you fail to arrive or give us less than 24 hours’ notice, you will be charged the treatment fee. We kindly request that you arrive on time for your appointment. While we do our best to accommodate late arrivals it may result in a reduced treatment time or rescheduling your appointment.
- 5. The treatment of children under 16 will need to be discussed on an individual basis with the physiotherapist. We have a strict policy whereby all children under 16 must be chaperoned by a person with parental responsibility for the duration of all appointments.
- 6. For persons over 16 we require consent to share information with another person (except medical professionals) about any part of your treatment here.
- 7. The business accepts no responsibility or liability for any indirect, special or inconsequential loss or other damages howsoever caused or any liability arsing form the services or treatment provided or made available to me except in the case of personal injury or death caused solely by negligence of the business, its servants or agents.
- 8. We aim to provide a high-quality professional service but if you are not happy with anything then please do let us know. We hope you will discuss any problems directly with the involved person(s) in the first instance. If this does not resolve matters to your satisfaction your complaint will be passed onto one of the managerial team.
Data Protection and Confidentiality
10: Please see our separate Privacy Notice.