We kindly request that you adhere to current government guidelines when attending the clinic. Please do not attend the clinic if you are unwell or have been advised to self isolate.
As a clinic we have introduced measures to limit the infection risk, but it needs to be acknowledged that there remains some risk when attending the clinic in person.
What we are doing to minimise infection risk:
- Increased ventilation through-out the clinic by keeping the main door slightly ajar as well as utilising the virus filter on our modern air conditioning system.
- As always contact surfaces cleaned after contact using high grade cleaning products.
- Appropriate protective equipment worn by staff.
- Clients asked to wear masks and sanitise hands.
- Contactless payment options available.
We can provide remote consultations via zoom or over the telephone for those who prefer to be seen in this way or who have an increased health risk.
These sessions are up to 30 minutes and charged at £30.